- The role of the technical architect is to perform at the highest level within their technical discipline and to become a trusted service partner to the FIRST Business largest & most important customers.
- The Technical Architect will, as part of the continuous service improvement process, also feed into the innovative design of new and existing solution and improve the quality of design and implementation processes.
- A key function of the role is to manage customer expectations by defining strict standards and ensuring these are followed as well as implementing new technologies and monitoring performance based on specified requirements.
- Assurance including continuous service improvement and proactive management of complex UC, Datacentre, Enterprise Network and Security Solutions based on the FIRST Business portfolio e.g. Cisco & Fortinet supporting technologies such as OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, load balancing, firewalls and VPNs which are underpinned by a solid understanding of IP Networking, Routing and Security.
- The technical architect is responsible for determining the root cause of problems resulting from incidents and events and for establishing and managing remediation plans offering innovative solutions to complex issues and problems.
- Manage service SLA to minimise exposure to penalties and maximise revenue from bonus e.g. minimise penalties against SLA. A thoroughly understand commercial contracts will be required.
- Employ a consultative approach with strategic thinking, innovative problem solving, and outstanding leadership.
- Input to proposals e.g. service improvement proposals where specific technical authority is required.
- Input to the creation of detailed change plans, test strategies & risk analysis.
- Support the ongoing professional development of the business and the broader Delivery, Service & Assurance organisation.
- Deliver presentations on technology Proof of Concepts and seminars for technological advancement, impart knowledge promptly.
- Participate in an ‘on call’ regime at an expert level (L3).
- Ongoing revenue protection through incident and event analysis and service improvements and revenue generation through enhancement of service propositions.
- Build relationships and processes with our suppliers and partners e.g. Cisco & Fortinet.
- When necessary attend customer sites and work on live network environments in support mode for incidents, in install/maintenance mode within a service contract and also on projects on an intermittent basis.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with major enterprise network platforms; specifically with Cisco products including all compatible processors and line cards for these platforms.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the working and operation of MBGP, MPLS VPNs, L3 VPN’s, VPLS, L2 tunnels over MPLS, Traffic Engineering, QOS and Inter AS VPN’s.
- Manage personal development and tiem effectively working on own initative.
Key Performance indicators:
- Experience – typically a minimum 4 years industry experience
- Industry Background – Comms/ICT/Consulting/SI
- Verbal & Written skill and ability articulate complex technical ideas to technical and non technical audiences
- Min 3yrs experience with Cisco Expert level certifications or equivalent e.g. CCIE, CCDA etc. Multiple qualifications a distinct advantage
- Enterprise Architecture qualifications such as TOGAF or equivelant of benefit
- Supervising Manager
- Head of Service Assurance & Design.
Terms of Appointment
Permanent in Albania
Please send your CV-s at: [email protected]
Offer Validity 31 May 2019